Sexual Education Group
The sexuality education program is intended to offer an intervention to youth and/or adults who are demonstrating concern and/or confusion related to sexuality and/or sexual behavior.
Topics explored in the education program include:
- Gender, Gender Roles, Masculinity
- Sexual education - understanding anatomy, recognizing sexual urges, etc.
- Consent / Coercion / Force
- Sexual attitudes / beliefs / values
- Power and Control
- Cultural messages about sex/sexuality
- Feelings related to sexual behavior and sexuality
- Readiness for sex/relationships
- Types of Relationships
- Continuum of Sexual Behavior (deviant to healthy)
- Sexual Functioning / dysfunction and impact on behavior