Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
ARMHS services assist clients in basic living and social skills. The Duluth Institute specializes in in a forensic approach to rehabilitation based on correctional best practices. The Duluth Institute has an experienced team of practitioners that specialize in working with clients on probation or parole, have past criminal behaviors, or general mental health barriers.
Examples of skill areas include the following:
- Interpersonal communications
- Community resource utilization and integration
- Crisis assistance
- Relapse prevention
- Budgeting, shopping and healthy lifestyle skills and practices
- Cooking and nutrition
- Medication monitoring
- Mental illness symptom management
- Household management
- Employment-related skills
- Transitioning to community living
- Functional assessments that include anti social behaviors and probation/parole considerations.
- Care coordination that supports, teaches, and assists clients in reducing barriers to independent, successful lives.
- ARMHS services are often collaborated with treatment and therapy.
For more information on eligibility or specific information on our ARMHS services please contact the Duluth Institute at 218-727- 7353.
You can also submit questions here.